SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, April 24, 2015

Movie Music and More #8


In anticipation for Avengers: Age of Ultron next, today's Movie Music and More features the soundtrack from Thor, by Patrick Doyle. Now this is an epic soundtrack. It may be considered derivative from other works, but its classic orchestral theme in "Thor Kills the Destroyer" works well for Thor's heroic turn at the end of the film. On the other hand, "Sons of Odin," fits well for the family drama element of the earlier parts of the film. In fact, all of the tracks are rather fantastic, and after watching the film, I listened to the entire soundtracks many times back in 2011. Listening to it again for this post reminded just how excellent of a soundtrack Patrick Doyle composed for the film. Maybe, I will rank the soundtracks from Marvel's Cinematic Universe films; that could be a fun post (no promises). 

However, I do have some special things planned for a countdown to Age of Ultron starting next week. Also, please refrain from mentioning anything about the film in the comments. Whether it be someone else's review or your opinion, please do not say anything about it. I have avoided most trailers and I want to go in without the bias and expectations of others holding back my opinion.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. I had to pause my Kpop. XD

    That was a good track! I haven't heard the Thor soundtrack in a very long time! YES RANK MARVEL OSTs! WHAT A GREAT IDEA. no pressure lol XD

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Thor soundtracks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this soundtrack -- not surprising since Patrick Doyle is one of my faves. I love writing to it -- so stirring! I might even like the soundtrack better than the movie :-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the best bollywood songs here: https://ringtonedownload.in/

    How about you? Do you love bollywood music like me? Should you try to feel my music? If you like it, you can install it fast and without any hassle below:

    Hindi ringtone
    Telugu Ringtone
    Theri ringtone
    Kar Har Maidan Fateh ringtone
    Pilla Ra ringtone

    Music is free. Thank you. Wish you have the best song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. Welcome people visit our site instastalker

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...