SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Official Trailer #1


Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is an upcoming adaptation of the Pride and Prejudice parody novel of the same name. Despite being a "comedy," the trailer appears fairly serious, which could likely be the film's downfall. There is not a single joke in the entire trailer! Having never seen an adaptation of the original Pride and Prejudice, I cannot say too much about the film as a parody, but anything with zombies and comedy at least interests me. However, I know that there are plenty of readers who do like the original novel, so here is the trailer. Let me know what you think in the comments! And check back tomorrow for the first part of my "Ask Me Anything: Q&A - Answers."


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...