SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, April 11, 2014

LOTR: Two Towers: Book vs. Movie

Over on Hamlette's blog, The Edge of the Precipice, I wrote a guest post comparing the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers book to the film focusing on The One Ring, Faramir, and the events that take place on the Stairs of Cirith Ungol. To go read and comment on the post, you can click here. Please let me know what you think of it, and please check back tomorrow for my first reaction to a series named Log Horizon.

Also, Hamlette is hosting a giveaway over on her blog, which you can check out by clicking here.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the nifty guest post, James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...