SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Agents of SHIELD Hulu Alternative

Agents of SHIELD returned earlier this week with an episode that actually answered the burning question on how Coulson survived, or at least partially answered it. Unfortunately however, the only way to watch the recent episode on Hulu is to have paid subscription to Hulu Plus, which many of you do not have. Despite this setback, I have found an alternative. Here is a link to a high quality full episode of Agents of SHIELD. Please note however that you can go to the site at your own risk. It is the same one that I linked to for the recent Sherlock episodes and it has worked for me and several friends and family members without any problems. If you know of any easy alternatives to this website please let me know in the comments. My review of the episode will be coming on Monday as usual. Please do not forget to enter my giveaway! Click here to enter it.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! :D I've been wanting to watch that episode(I think it's doing this one thing it did with this other show Glee, where they wait to make it available after the next episode airs).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glee was ABC right? So that makes sense I suppose. I'm glad to have helped!

      -James

      Delete
  2. Oh my! I completely forgot that it started back up this week! Watching it right now...Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I am glad to spread the word.

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...