SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Podcast Coming Tomorrow!

J and J Productions is going to have a podcast! Tomorrow I will premiere the first episode of the podcast. For each podcast, I will have a guest and we will discuss various topics we both enjoy, usually movie and television related. Also for each podcast, we will each make a Top 5 list about a specific topic whether it would be favorite movies in a genre, or Top 5 episodes of a TV series. For tomorrow podcast, Jamie and I will talk about our Top 5 favorite BBC Sherlock episodes and our thoughts on Star Wars, and the Avengers. Most likely, the podcast will be uploaded on YouTube and I will have a post for it tomorrow. Also I have two more podcasts in the works, one will most likely be posted Friday and the other sometime next week. As of now, I am unsure if I want to continue the podcast after three episodes, however that will depend on how popular it is due to how difficult it is to make compared to written posts.
 
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hopefully I will have your podcast up Friday or this time next week. :)

      -James

      Delete
  2. Sounds awesome! I'm really looking forward to it! If you ever need another guest for a podcast, I'll gladly volunteer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I decide to continue the podcast after the few guests I have already recorded it with, I will be sure to contact you, thanks. :)

      -James

      Delete
  3. *gasp* Tomorrow! YAY! I can't wait to re-listen to it and grimace at my voice. LOL. just kidding, I'm super excited to hear it. So is my Mom, Lol. :D I'll be sure to link to it from my blog tomorrow! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did great, I didn't do so good. :) Thanks!

      -James

      Delete
  4. I tagged you!

    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/2013/08/favorite-story-tag.html

    ~sw

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...