SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Return of the Jedi 30th Anniversary and Blog Update.

On this day 30 years ago Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi premiered and concluded the greatest piece of fiction ever told. To celebrate this here are some awesome Star Wars videos! Now for an important announcement, due to what is happening in my life right now I may not be able to post every day of the week as I have been for the past two years, however I plan to try and keep it up for as long as possible. Here is a quick upcoming schedule for this blog:
Sunday: Trivia
Monday: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Tuesday: Doctor Who Season 7 Review Part 2
Wednesday: Top Movies 20-11: Part 9
Thursday: The Book of Eli Review
Friday: Name That Soundtrack
 
Note: The following schedule is subject to change.
 
 

Here is one of the deleted scenes from Return of the Jedi spliced together with the original scenes from the film.



One of the Robot Chicken's many hilarious Star Wars parodies.



Another Robot Chicken parody.



Here is the complete Star Wars soundtrack.




 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Star Wars! I love that Father and Son Dance off video! LOL

    Looking forward to your future posts.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to Return of the Jedi, the perfect ending for the Saga! :D And my second favorite of the films :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Yay Star Wars! :D Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 30 years, only SW original triolgy film I saw at the movies when it came out. I feel old!

    Can't wait for your review of Khan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jamie: It is one of Robot Chicken's best!

    @Shena Tokala: Indeed it is! I love the movie so much. :D

    @Sith Photographer: Thank you!

    @Solace Utara: Yes it does. :)

    @Daniel: What I would give to have that experience of seeing any of the Star Wars films in theaters!

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...