SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Trivia Questions and Answers.

Here is today's trivia.


What is the name of this character from Star Wars: A New Hope?

What are the names of the two suns of Tatooine?

Who led the Rebels' strategy meeting for the Death Star attack?




Name the movie and character that these quotes are from:
"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Name the movie and character that these quotes are from:
"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle."

Congratulations JT for answering all the questions first.

Last week's answers

What is Bilbo's father's name?
Answer: Mr. Bungo Baggins
When is Durin's day?
Answer:  First day of the last moon of autumn
Who was the only female character mentioned in the Hobbit book?
Answer: Belladonna Took
What are the names of the three Trolls that try to eat the Dwarves in The Hobbit?
Answer: Tom, William (or BIll) and Bert



When I first started trivia I made a picture for anyone who answered it correctly, but that became too difficult to make. But because JT has answered just about every Middle Earth related question correctly, I had an idea for this.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. I'm only sure of one answer, and it's to the last quote; which was said by The Terminator in Judgement Day! That was a great scene!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I signed on to Skype today and I added you to my contacts!! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." - Dutch from Predator.

    "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle." - The Terminator from Terminator 2: Judgment Day

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JT: Glad you liked it!

    @Jamie: I take you have seen T2 recently because you are correct. :)

    @Buddy2Blogger: You are correct.

    @Solace Utara: Correct. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...