SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Epic Film Score and More Sunday.

The Lord of the Rings by Howard Shore. One of the greatest scores of all-time, it perfectly complements the epic tone of a true classic film. There is only one problem with the soundtrack, there are far too many tracks. What your favorite tracks from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy? Please comment below.


These are not necessarily my favorite tracks, just a few random tracks from the trilogy.







Does anyone else on blogger having a problem uploading pictures? For some reason only a few pictures will load without an error message like the picture above.


Also be sure to check back tomorrow for The Bounre Legacy Review.

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. My favorite track? Probably "Concerning Hobbits," although I love each and every song individually. Another one of my favorites is "The Return of the King."

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Concerning Hobbits' is one of my favourites along with 'Amon Hen' because its really cool to listen to, and I kind of like to freak myself out with the Urk-Hai marching along. :) Because I'm weird like that.
    Another of my favourites was 'Many Meetings' and 'The Breaking of the Fellowship'.
    I don't like many of the the Two Tower soundtracks except for maybe the Rohan theme and I don't have the Return of the King soundtrack.
    long comment but these are awesome soundtracks!

    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eldra: Thanks, those are some of my favorites too, but I like just about all of them.

    @Vellvin: The Urk-Hai is an awesome theme, and I like the other ones also. Amon Hen really makes me ready to go into battle!
    Long comments are great and thanks for commenting.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howard Shore is such a brilliant composer, and I absolutely ADORE his score for LOTR. Actually, I honestly think that other amazing composers like Harry Gregson-Williams, Hans Zimmer, and James Horner couldn't have written a better LOTR score! =D
    My favorite tracks are "Shadow of the Past" (FOTR), "At the Inn of the Prancing Pony" (FOTR), "May it Be" (FOTR), "Evenstar" (TT), "Gollum's Song" (TT), "Minas Morgul" (ROTK), "The Return of the King" (ROTK), and "Into the West" (ROTK). But, honestly, all of the songs are pure genius! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 Howard Shore, John Williams, and Hans Zimmer!!!! :D :D :D I can't choose which ones are my favorite! I don't have any problems uploading pictures though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Edessa: Thank you for all of the track recommandations! :D I will have to go check them out again. I completely agree, all of them are genius!

    @Solace Utara: I think John Willaims is my favrotie, but Shore and Zimmer are second. :) Thanks for telling me about the pictures, I'm not sure why that is happening to me.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...