SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lord of the Rings Extended Edition On Sale!

Lord of the Rings Extended Edition is on sale! Right now!
It is on Amazon Gold Box Deal. For about $50.00. That is a good deal compared to the original $70.00 price. And it is even cheaper than the DVD set.I am definitely buying it. If you like The Lord of the Rings movies and own a Blu-Ray I recommend you buy this. Also the reason i have not bought the Star Wars Blu-Ray set is because. 1: It's way to expensive and 2: The original Theatrical Edition is not on it. If it was I would already bought it by now. Do you like The Lord of the Rings movies? Do you plan on buying this? And have you seen the Extended Editions of the movies? Also you don't already know The Lord of the Rings movies are all time favorite movies after Star Wars and is a must see moive Trilogy, even if you don't like fantasy movies.

Here is a review of it, if you are still on the fence about buying it.


I will soon have "Myyy PRECIOUSSS!".


If you want to contact us or have any please sent an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome!!! :) I love LOTR, especially the extended versions. I'll need to get this. By the way, I finally wrote my review of "Massacred"- here is is
    http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely buy it...but I don't have a Blu-Ray player... *sobs hysterically*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shena Tokala: I have seen The Fellowship of The Ring extended but I have been holding out for years for the Blu-Ray...until now. :)

    @Alyianna: That is unfortunate. :( But it is the exact same thing on DVD as it is on Blu-Ray. :) So you could get it that way.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...