SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Marvel's Jessica Jones - Official Trailer


After countless teasers, a real trailer for Jessica Jones is finally here, and David Tennant, the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who, will play the villain, Dr. Zebediah Killgrave, aka Purple Man. Somehow, I completely overlooked the fact that David Tennant will star in the new Jessica Jones series! Considering that Fisk in Daredevil turned out to be one of Marvel's best villains, I have high hopes for Tennant's take on Killgrave. As for the rest of the trailer, it gives me much higher hopes that the series will succeed. Everything about the trailer sets up an interesting plot full of intrigue and thrills. Luke Cage's role appears to be larger, and Krysten Ritter looks excellent in the role. If Tennant is as excellent a villain as I hope, we are in for a real treat! What do you think? Please comment below and let me know!

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. Tennant can do dark well - have you seen Broadchurch (remade with him again as Gracepoint)? I like Ritter too from her time on Breaking Bad. Looks like another classy Marvel/Netflix affair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have. Broadchurch is one of my favorite crime dramas, well the first season at least (not a fan of the second season). And I also liked Ritter as well in Breaking Bad.

      -James

      Delete
  2. this looks SO good! I liked Daredevil but never finished it. this however....it just looks amazing. I seriously cant wait. plus I love David Tennant ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should probably finish it. It was great! :)

      -James

      Delete
  3. Ooo, a Marvel TV show with a female super hero! :D I'll definitely have to watch this!

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...