SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, October 30, 2015

Suicide Squad New Cast Photos

New photos of the Suicide Squad are here along with the Joker on the covers of Empire magazine. The photos give us a closer look at some of the members of the team. As for the Joker and Harley, I still need to see them in the film before being sole on their appearance. What do you think? Please comment below and let me know! Please check back tomorrow for a special Halloween edition of Netflix Picks!










Source: IGN.com

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of them in the pictures. It still seems like the movie could go either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harley<3 and that Joker one....heckkkkkk yessssss

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...