SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, June 26, 2015

Jurassic World First Reaction

I finally got to see Jurassic World! Wow, I always open my reaction posts like that don’t I? I really need to think of something else, anyway.... First Reaction: I had a fun time. It is definitely worth seeing in the theater just for the spectacle alone. Otherwise, please check back for my review of the film tomorrow. Until my review, you can read reviews by fellow critics in the links below and if you wrote a review, please leave a link in the comments.

As for my moviegoing experience, it was good for the most part. After moving to a place where two kids were not behind, everything went fairly well until.... Apparently, some teens (between 14 and 16 years old) in the back of theaters were making so much of a raucous and cursing that the owner came out in the middle of the movie and told them to stop. At the end of the movie, someone else told them off too. Thankfully, I did not even hear them until before and after the movie, so it did not affect me at all. but it is something somewhat interesting. Has anything like this happened to you? Please let me know!


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. When I went to see it, I heard a lot of laughter (though the scenes weren't funny). I did hear one person tell the other behind us, "Do you want to applaud?", which caused the other to laugh.

    I'm leaving a link to my own review: http://rickscafetexan.blogspot.com/2015/06/its-not-like-we-havent-seen-dinosaurs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, that's kind of strange and funny Well, for some reason, there is always someone who shouts "oh d*mn!" or "oh s**t!" when something big happens at the end of a movie.

      I added your link to the post!

      -James

      Delete
  2. My goodness! When I went to see this one a woman sat right next to me and with her three year old with her, who talked every once and awhile. 8-| Looking forward to your review!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many moons ago, when I was 17 and my brother was 12, we went to see Batman and Robin in the theater. We were laughing ONLY at the appropriate moments, clearly enjoying the movie, not mocking it or being disrespectful, definitely not cursing... but we were there without our parents, which I guess marked us as juvenile delinquents? Because this middle-aged guy got up out of his seat and came over and told us to stop being so obnoxious or he was going to report us to management. I was like, "Um, okay," but really, I should have told him that if he didn't want to hear people laughing during a movie, he should not go to a comedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's crazy. People should laugh in a comedy, that's the point! Strangely enough though, not many people laughed during Jurassic World, while me and the people I was with did several times.

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...