SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, June 30, 2014

New Doctor Who Teaser and Premiere Date Set

Another Doctor Who teaser trailer is here, and we get to finally hear what Peter Capaldi's version of the character sounds like. Also, the premiere is officially set to air on August 23. The teaser does not give us much other than The Doctor asking, "Clara, be my pal; tell me, am I a good man?" with Clara replying, "I don't think I know who the Doctor is anymore." As expected, this new Doctor is darker and conflicted, or at least that is what this teaser is suggesting. My question is still, what is the Doctor conflicted about? *Major Spoilers* He saved his home planet after all! *End Spoilers* Regardless, I am seriously excited for more Doctor Who! What do you think of the teaser? Are you excited for the next season? Please comment below and check back tomorrow for my continuation of the Top 100 Movies of All-Time list.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. I saw the trailer on Saturday, and I agree, it looks really interesting. I can't wait for season 8! :D I have a good feeling about Peter Capaldi's Doctor and I look forward to seeing how his dynamic with Clara will change(I also look forward to her getting some development). And of course, I'm looking forward to more adventures in time and space! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really think Capaldi is going to be a great Doctor, and I agree about the Clara dynamic. And yes, of course, all that time and space stuff too. XD

      -James

      Delete
  2. Well that was short. HAhaha! but seriously, I get so excited and intrigued the more and more I see Capaldi as The Doctor!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping they do explain why he is darker. I am wondering if it has something to do with Pompii who him saying once that he likes to remember his people as they used to be, not as they were right before he lost them. Maybe he is scared to find them even though he knows he has to.
    but either way, I am SO excited and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be interesting if they tie in what happens on Pompii at some point. You may be right though.

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...