SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blogger's Broke, Again

Blogger is having problems again! As you may have noticed, the Blogger Dashboard is only displaying the most recent post (picture below) and the "View More" button does absolutely nothing! After doing some digging, many others are having the exact same problem. Google/Blogger is apparently aware of the problems, and they have started a forum for people who want to be updated on the progress of the problem, which you can check out here. Hopefully, Blogger will get this problem fixed! Unfortunately, due to this problem, most of you will not be able to find this post. Please let me know if you are also having this problem, and if you have found a way around it, please let everyone know in the comments. Thus far, I have tried every web browser and nothing is happening. Also, I planned on posting my second part of the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, review, but that will be coming tomorrow or the next day, depending on what happens.

This is what the problem looks like.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

14 comments:

  1. Blogger has never worked well for me, so for reading blogs I use Bloglovin, and, therefore, can see this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same problem. I've had to manually click on my favorite blogs to see if they've posted anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. It won't even show all of the posts for each blog either though!

      -James

      Delete
  3. I've been having the same problem as well; glad to know what is causing it now. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they fix the problem--thankfully your post was at the top of my dashboard, but I know it's different from person to person's because of what blogs they follow. :(

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. But yeah, depending on which blogs people follow, the post won't be at the top for long. :(

      -James

      Delete
  5. Blogger never ceases to baffle me with how incredibly terrible it is on a consistent basis. Can't believe that it is even under the same umbrella of Google.

    Hope they get it fixed soon! And then fire everyone who works for Blogger and hire REAL developers! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I have not had as many problems as you have, I do agree that they need some major overhauling!

      -James

      Delete
  6. @Everyone: Blogger is working! At least for me it is!

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! For us it was broken all yesterday but as I type it is repaired. Now I can comment in comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a friend who was having this problem already last week, and for me it just started glitching on Monday. Today it seems fine, so whew!

    I have a favorites folder that contains all the blogs I follow, so when Blogger glitches up, I can just do an "open all in tabs" thing from that folder and check everything that way. A little more time-consuming, but it works.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...