SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Upcoming Awesomeness and Posting Schedule

Over the next several weeks a lot awesome things are happening in the world of movies and fandoms! The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug will be coming out on Friday the 13th (not exactly the best day to release a movie) and the first teaser trailer for Christopher Nolan's upcoming film, Interstellar. Interstellar stars Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway, and it is a science fiction film about wormholes and space traveler. On the television front, Agents of SHIELD will return December 10th with a new episode after a two week break, and I have almost caught up to The Walking Dead season four. While I have not yet caught up to the midseason finale premiering tonight, I have finished the first half of season four within the next two weeks. Thus far, I am loving the Walking Dead and cannot get enough of it! Next I also plan to watch Catching Fire, however I am not sure when I will be watching it but the review will either be up later this week or the next. As for the upcoming posts this week, they will feature Jordan's monthly Coming Soon: December, my The Day of the Doctor review, a review for one of my favorite series, Code Geass, and my review for the recent Agents of SHIELD episode. Since I will be studying for finals in the next two weeks, sorry if I am late in replying to comments and e-mail.
Monday: Coming Soon: December
Tuesday: Agents of SHIELD: Repairs Review
Wednesday: Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor Review
Thursday: Code Geass Review
Friday: Catching Fire Review (maybe)


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. Oooooooh!! I missed The Day of the Doctor! I had a wedding I went to. I'm hoping it's still in theaters here where I live.

    I missed Catching Fire but I'm totally still going to see that one. I realized lately that I've turned into quite a die-hard Hunger Games fan. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I doubt the Day of the Doctor is still in theaters. It was a one day only event last Monday. Below is a link to more information about it.

      I really hope Catching Fire is as good as everyone says it is!

      http://jandjproductions1809.blogspot.com/2013/11/doctor-who-day-of-doctor-first.html

      -James

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy Catching Fire when you see it(I'm planning on seeing it later today)! :D. And, YES, I can't wait for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug!! :D My most anticipated movie of the year! :D
    Great posting list coming up, looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it as well. But Hobbit DOS is going to be awesome! :D
      Thanks! :)

      -James

      Delete
  3. I loved Catching Fire, it has made me a fan of the series now. I hope you enjoy it.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it turns me into a fan of the series since the first one was majorly disappointing.

      -James

      Delete
  4. I am beyond excited for that Interstellar trailer. I'll probably watch it 5 times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I mean, its Nolan's first original movie since Inception, therefore it should be awesome!

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...