SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thor: The Dark World Review Coming and Blogger Problems

Blogger is continuing to give my problems with my posts not showing up on the dashboard until hours after I actually post them. Because of this, I will be posting a link to my review of Thor: The Dark World to this post and the others I have planned since I hope they will appear on the dashboard at the correct time. Additionally, I did not get to see Thor: The Dark World last night due to some unfortunate circumstances, however I will be seeing it tonight unless something major happens. My review for the film is likely to be posted tomorrow morning and links to the review will be on these posts. Please check back on J and J Productions by 8:00am Eastern time tomorrow morning for my review.
Update: Unfortunately, I have gotten sick, so I can't go see the movie yet. Hopefully sickness and other things will not interfere in my viewing of the movie again.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. glad to hear your seeing it soon i want to see it soon to just wondering how much are tickets back there
    and i just happend to notice that under rules where it says please comment isent option supposed to be opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tickets for 2D at my local theater are around $6. If I where to go out of town, and see it in IMAX 3D, the price would be around $10-$11.

      -James

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you're sick! Get well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, James!

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...