SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, May 31, 2013

Man of Steel Countdown and Funny Pictures!

Man of Steel will be coming out in theaters two weeks from now! To countdown the film's release, I have several Man of Steel related reviews planned for the coming weeks and some funny pictures at the end of this post. For starters, my reviews for the first two original Christopher Reeve Superman films and two of Man of Steel director Zack Sndyer's films, Watchmen and 300. In addition I will post my review for Superman's last film adaptation, Superman: Returns. The countdown will end with a Review Roundup. Providing Man of Steel receives positive reviews and my local theater does not close down by then, I will go see it. Hopefully I will also have time to enter Jack's blog party giveaway at However Improbable and fit that post in before the 14th of June. Here is the schedule for the next two weeks, including the final part of my Top 100 Films!
 
Tomorrow: Name That Soundtrack
Sunday: Trivia Questions and Answers
Monday: Revolution Season Finale
Tuesday: Superman: The Movie Review
Wednesday: 300 Review
Thursday: Iron Man Spoiler Thoughts by Jamie
Friday: Superman 2 Review
Saturday: Name That Soundtrack
Sunday: Trivia Questions and Answers
Monday: Funny Pictures
Tuesday: Top 100 Movies: Final Part
Wednesday: Watchmen Review
Thursday: Superman Returns Review
Friday: Man of Steel Review Roundup
 
 
 
 
Here are some funny pictures!



Anyone who grew-up watching the old Superfriends show will get the reference.

 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the movie! :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the posts :)
    I hope the new Superman movie is done well, I think it could really be good, from what I'v seen of the trailer.
    And funny pictures, especially the last one XD. I think I did watch a few episodes of Super Friends when I was younger at my Grandparent's house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah! The super friends one....lol! And the phone booth theory.....holy cow....oh no....we need phone booths!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to decide if I want to see the new Superman movie. I've never been a big fan of Superman, not even the original movies. But this one looks like it might be pretty good - well, the preview has cool music at least. I think I'm just going to wait and see what everyone has to say about it before I decide. (I'm looking forward to the Marvel movies more *Smrik*)

    All of your posts sound fun! Can't wait for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was epic!!! I loved the "Superfriends" one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff man, sounds like a wonderful countdown to the new Superman, looking foward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, lot of Superman ahead of us! I loved that last meme you posted!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. @S.W.: Me too! :)

    @Shena Tokala: Fingers crossed it will be good. :) Keanu Reeves has the funniest expression on those memes! lol

    @Faith: That picture makes me feel bad for Superman. lol Yes, we need more phone booths!

    @Jack: Marvel's movies are by far the best! Unless it received great reviews, I will probably not see it either.

    @The Sith Photographer: Thank you! :D

    @Daniel: Thank you! Hopefully you will enjoy the posts.

    @Jamie: Glad you liked them!

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...