SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, April 22, 2016

The Magnificent Seven Teaser Trailer


The Magnificent Seven, an upcoming remake, of a remake, which has been remade various times, and it stars Chris Pratt, Peter Sarsgaard, Ethan Hawke, Vincent D’Onofrio, Denzel Washington, and others. Finally, a western! And starring Chris Pratt? Sign me up! 

For those unaware, The Magnificent Seven is a remake of the 1960 film, The Magnificent Seven, which was a remake of the classic Japanese film, Seven Samurai (1954). Usually, Hollywood remaking an old classic is an instant turnoff for many, but I am excited and optimistic. Magnificent Seven is already a remake, so saying that remaking is an awful idea is rather unfair. Actually, taking one of the best westerns and revamping it with a modern cast and some style makes me excited! Antoine Fuqua directs the film, and visually, it looks good, and the all-star already makes this a must-watch. But as a teaser, this trailer has me excited for a rip-roaring western adventure. What do you think? Please comment below and let me know!


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we need a remake of two established classics; and we need more remakes of films people today can do better: like Ben-Hur and Ghostbusters. I'm sure the 'old' versions can't be any good since no one watches them, right?

    I won't prejudge, but I have no interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to it. when are they going to remake the three amigos which is also 7 based?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first heard about this, I was like, "NO. That's one of my favorite movies ever. You cannot remake it. This can only end in tears." But from the trailer, it looks like they're kind of riding off in a completely different direction from the classic, so... I'm kind of feeling rather optimistic about it now.

    I mean, I was okay with there being a TV show, so why not a different movie?

    It can't possibly be worse than the sequels, right?

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...