SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, October 9, 2015

Marvel's Jessica Jones Teaser Trailer


Yet another teaser trailer for Marvel's next Netflix series, Jessica Jones, is here. After seeing all these stylish teasers, it makes me wonder what type of style the series itself is going to use. The teaser also shows that Jessica has powers. While I have only read Avengers comics with her as a supporting character, if I remember correctly she lost her powers and then become a Private Investigator for superpowered individuals. Maybe I am remembering it incorrectly, but I am interested to see which direction the series will take since Daredevil managed to be so successful. Will it be able to live up to Daredevil's quality? I guess we will have to wait until November and find out! What do you think? Please comment below and let me know! 

P.S. I apologize for not replying to comments of late. I plan to reply to future comments much faster. Thanks everyone for the comments!

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...