SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, June 14, 2015

RIP Sir Christopher Lee

Legendary actor Sir Christopher Lee passed away a few days ago at the age of 93. He was a prolific actor throughout many eras. His career began in 1946, and his last his final film was Angels in Notting Hill. He will be missed. My favorite role of his is Saruman in The Lord of the Rings, but he has played many noteworthy roles, so which ones is your favorite?


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Was very sad when I heard the news of his passing :(
    My favorite roles with him were Saruman in Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit and Count Dooku in Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked and sad when I heard about it. :(
    My favorite role of his was Count Dooku.
    -Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was great as Count Dooku, but I think my favorite role of his was Saruman! Very memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His best role was as Lord Summerisle in The Wicker Man (one of the great horror films).

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was terrific for not only playing as Saruman and Count Dooku but he was Francisco Scaramanga in one of the lesser-known James Bond movies The Man With The Golden Gun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love him as Saruman, but I also enjoyed him as Scaramanga, as Willy Wonka's dentist father, and as the judge in Sleepy Hollow. I was super amused to see him pop up as Blind Pew in the Charlton Heston version of Treasure Island too.

    I have a mini-series where he played Sherlock Holmes, but I haven't watched it yet. Hoping to start it later this week in honor of his passing.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...