SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Avengers Review and What is to Come.

There really was not much activity on The Avengers review so if you have not read my review please Click here to read my review of The Avengers and tell me what you thought of the movie. But thank you if you were one of the Bloggers who did comment yesterday.
Also this is very important if you plan to go see The Avengers, stay after the credits! There are two after credit scenes, one after the first set of credits and another after the very end of the movie. So be sure to stay until the very end. Also tomorrow I will answer the questions that were asked by you during the interview post. At some point I will post some spoiler filled posts about The Avengers but I do not know how many of you have seen the movie.







If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...