SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Spider-Man Officially in Marvel Cinematic Universe

IT'S OFFICIAL! Spider-Man joins the Marvel Cinematic Universe with The Avengers! It is actually happening people! You cannot believe how excited I am right now! I literally gasped and became completely incoherent! Sony will still produce the films, but Spider-Man will appear in an upcoming Marvel film. He might be Captain America: Civil War or, more likely, in any of the other upcoming films. Whether or not Garfield is coming back is not confirmed, but his return seems unlikely. However, I am so freaking excited! We have been waiting for this forever! What we know for certain is that a new Spider-Man film will be released on July 28th, 2017, and Spider-Man will appear in an official MCU film before the film's release. Well, this news is.... Amazing and Spectacular! (sorry, had to do it) So what do you think of the news? Please comment below and check back tomorrow for an update about how the blog is going to change in the future.
And those are the still painful wounds from the horror that is Spider-Man 3.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so happy about this, I can't wait! I'm sort of glad he may not be in Civil-War though, since they would have to re-write the whole thing just for Spider-Man which may cause issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very valid point about re-writing Civil War.

      -James

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it's happening! What?!!?!!?!?

    We're going to get some epic films, I think! What a time to be alive! XD My only concern is who the new Spider-Man will be...I liked Garfield so much, the next new actor will have to be really good to re-win my love again. XD Either way, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SOME AMAZING MOVIES. :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! YESS! :D This is so cool! :) Can't wait to see Spider-Man with The Avengers. It will be SO COOL! Which movie do you hope he makes an appearance in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Well, first I saw a ton of reaction videos from movie reviewers on my YouTube subscription, but I did check to confirm it on IGN (my usual news site).

      -James

      Delete
  5. Finally the news I have been waiting for, there is no chance that Spider-Man is now joining the Marvel cinematic universe where The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy are a part of the continuity.

    Oh and you might want to go back to my recent post of Megamind, I fixed a reply of your comment.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...