SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, February 16, 2015

2015 Movie Preview Podcast

On today's podcast, Jordan and I discuss the upcoming films in 2015 in our 2015 Movie Preview podcast. The films are in order of release date, and if you want to skip to the movie that you are interested in, you can click here to go directly to the video and then you can click on the timestamps in the description. Please let us know what you think of the podcast in the comments, and sorry for the stuttering; I'm not sure why I could not talk well that day. Anyway, please enjoy, and you can check out our recent film reviews and lists in the links below.

If you are new to the blog, you can click here for my latest film reviews and more. Also do not forget to check out my recent Top 10 list about Romance Movies by clicking the links below, and check back tomorrow for my review of The Flash and on Wednesday for the first part of the Top 10 Comedies list.

Jordan's website: RATH'S REVIEWS.

My recent list:
Top 10 Romance Movies: Part 2

Below are the movies that we discuss in order with the timestamps:
Kingsman: The Secret Service - 00:20
Focus - 1:10
Chappie - 2:26
Cinderella - 3:45
The Divergent Series: Insurgent - 5:30
Furious 7 - 7:00
Child 44 - 9:52
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 - 8:50
Beyond the Brick: A LEGO Brickumentary - 10:15
Avengers: Age of Ultron - 10:38
Mad Max: Fury Road - 13:33
Pitch Perfect 2 - 14:58
Spy - 16:33
Tomorrowland - 17:57
San Andreas - 19:50
Jurassic World - 20:55
Inside Out - 23:11
Terminator Genisys - 25:07
Minions - 28:10
Ant-Man - 2:23
Pan - 33:30
Pixels - 35:04
Mission: Impossible 5 - 36:47
The Fantastic Four - 38:52
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - 41:50
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon: The Green Legend - 43:02
Hitman: Agent 47 - 45:04
The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials - 47:00
Frankenstein - 48:00
Crimson Peak - 48:40
SPECTRE - 50:00
The Hateful Eight - 5:40
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 - 54:25
Creed - 56:02
The Good Dinosaur -57:43
In the Heart of the Sea - 59:08
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - 1:01:12
Point Break - 1:06:25
Ip Man 3 - 1:07:05
Grave of the Fireflies - 1:08:15


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Cool review! :) Looks like there are quite a few good movies coming out this year! :) Especially looking forward to The Avengers: Age of Ultron(and The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1).
    I hate the fact that I can't see the new Star Wars film :( I love Star Wars- it's my favorite series/story- but I just can't see it(so I guess I'd be one of the few who won't be seeing it) because of what Disney has done to the EU :( Which stinks, because I'd love to be excited about the new movie, but I just can't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for listening to it! :D

      Yeah, I am don't like that they are not using the EU, although I am still kind of okay since they would be too much exposition to explain everything. I really don't know what to think, but if the movies are great, I will be happy overall.

      -James

      Delete
  2. Great podcast; I listened to it while I was mopping the floor. XD You guys make a good podcast team!

    As to the movies...there are so many movies coming out this year. I'm excited for The Avengers above everything else. I've still not built up much excitement for Star Wars. I want to see Inside Out, Jurassic World, Mocking Jay 2, and Fantastic Four in theaters! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...