SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, August 30, 2014

New Hunger Games: Mockingjay Posters

New posters for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay have been released featuring Gale, as well as several new characters. From what I understand, the posters are of a television propaganda group working for the resistance, but of course they are heavily armed. Since I do not want to know any spoilers, I have avoided further details. Among the new cast members includes Game of Thrones and Elementary actress, Natalie Dormer, who plays Cressida in the film. What do you think of the posters? Please comment below and check out the new trailer for another upcoming film that I posted about today by clicking here.



Some how Google created this gif from my pictures automatically! It is actually kind of cool!


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. I am VERY excited for the Mockingjay film after watching the teaser trailers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know you liked Hunger Games. Cool! :)

      -James

      Delete
  2. Neat posters! Gale has a crossbow- that's an interesting choice of weaponry. But fitting, I suppose. So excited to find out what happens next!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, maybe he is trying to get Katniss to like him more, lol. :)

      -James

      Delete
  3. oh dang. Those look legit. Im not really a Hunger Games fan, but I'll probably end up seeing these at some point. the posters looks cool though:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not the biggest Hunger Games fan, but Catching Fire really impressed me, so I am definitely going to see the next one. :)

      -James

      Delete
  4. These look really cool! :) Excited for the film!

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...