SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, June 17, 2016

X-Men: Apocalypse First Impression


Finally, I got to see Bryan Singer's X-Men: Apocalypse! Unlike my usual experience, I actually saw the review scores. For some ridiculous reason, the Rotten Tomatoes score is a mere 48%. Sure, it might not be the masterpiece that Days of Future Past, but it much better than that rating would suggest. My reasons will be explained in the review on either tomorrow or Saturday. Also, definitely avoid any trailers if you have not seen it. Apparently, one of the later trailers spoils one of the best surprises of the movie. If possible, I recommend re-watching some of the other X-Men films to refresh your memory because much of the character building ties into what happened in the precious films. Please check back soon for my full review tomorrow!


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I liked this far more than most people! And Quicksilver's Arrival was an amazing scene! Not a perfect movie, but those claiming it's worst than X3 are nuts lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you also enjoyed it more than most! And yes! Quicksilver's scene was worth the price of admission on its own. And agreed, not perfect, but a lot of fun. Thanks Matthew!

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...