SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, June 6, 2016

Blog Meets Real World

At this very moment, I am writing this post while sitting beside my very best friend. We are both looking back and forth at each other write essentially the same type of opening for the post. Typically, this blog is only meant for fandom and movie writings, but today is a special one. Today, my best friend, Jamie, from the blog Through Two Blue Eyes, is sitting keyboard to keyboard with me on the couch at this very second. We are both writing a post about us finally meeting for the first time. After traveling thousands of miles, she is here in my home state, aka an undisclosed location that you will never find. But yep, SHE'S HERE! Worlds collide! The blogging world has turned into the real world. We have watched various movies together, most notably, Captain America: Civil War (which was amazing!). We are about to watch Star Wars: Despecialized Edition, which, if you do not know, is a fan restored version of Star Wars in full HD as it was intended to be seen without all of the awful CGI and "NOOOOOOOOOO's." It has been an incredible week and a half, which is why blogging has slowed. It has been great to finally meet her in person after knowing her for five years! It has been the best. Writing about myself is really not my forte, so if you want details about us, you can click here to read her post. Well, enough about us I suppose. Thanks everyone for reading and commenting on the blog! But expect reviews for Captain America: Civil War, Alice Through the Looking Glass, and other movie stuff in the future. 
Yeah, you can't really see too much in this one but this is when it all started.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. AJSKLFJASKLDFJKASLDJFKLASJDFKLASKDLFJAKSLD;FJKALSDJFKLASDJFKLAS; FJKASDL;FJA SLDJFKLASDJFKLA; JDKFL;AJSDKL;F AJSKDFL; AJSKDLF; JAKSLDF JASLDFJKALSDJFKLAJSDKFLAJSDFLK;JASKLFD;JASD JFKDASLFJ A;SJDFLA;FJDLAJSFKLD;JAKSDLFJAS. XD

    Because this is totally worth spazzing over because YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVED VISITING YOU BUT OF COURSE YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY ROFL XD And blogging together was the legit best. XD

    Ok. the end. XD ROFL what the heck, "the end?" I have commented on this blog a million times and have never ended it like that. what is wrong with me, send help. XD
    ;)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

      -James

      Delete
  2. Im so happy for you guys!! Ahhhh!

    Plus thats a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds so fun. :D :D You two are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I met my best friend online too, via our blogs, and I so vividly remember the first time we met in real life -- seeing her walking toward me at the airport was so amazing. I hope you and Jamie get to hang together in real life more often from here on out! It's just the bestest fun ever, huh?

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...