SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer Teaser

The full trailer for X-Men: Days of Future Past is here! Click on this link to watch it. The X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer is going to be released later today! As with the Captain America trailer, Days of Future Past has a short teaser for the trailer, which I have posted above. Days of Future Past is set for a May 23 release. Since the movie is a time travel story, the film will feature the cast of the original X-Men trilogy as well as the First Class cast. Basically, I am majorly excited for the film because the story it is based on is a classic and one of my favorites from the 80s. Watch the teaser and check back later for the full trailer when it is released.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. That's a weird teaser trailer... the picture does a better job. Anyway, I'm excited to see the full trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely excited about the new X-Men movie! :D The first X-Men movie was the first superhero film I got really excited about and I've enjoyed the ones I've seen(the first two) immensely. :D

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...