SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, May 13, 2016

Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer


Finally, after years of announcements, pictures, and whatever else, we now have a trailer for Assassin’s Creed! Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard star in the film and Justin Kurzel directs. As for the trailer, some parts are cool, while others leave me so undecided. The film adaptation of the plot is certainly different, but interesting. It doesn't appear to be adapting any of the Assassin's Creed games, which isn't a bad thing. While I have abandoned the video game franchise after Assassin's Creed IV, Assassin's Creed 2 and 4 are great games with relatively interesting plots. So, for me, the change from the game to the movie doesn't necessarily make me mad. 

Now, back to the trailer. It looks fine. The action is kind of cool, albeit underwhelming from just the trailer. Something about the trailer just does not impress me. It does not make me think the movie will suck, but it fails to make me go, "Wow, this is going to be awesome!" And much like the game, outside of the Animus looks meh and inside it looks fun. But what is up with the stupid harness thing? Honestly, I need to see more before making any decision. However, I am curious as to what others think, especially fans and those who have never heard of the franchise. Please let me know in the comments!


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...