1. Who introduced you to Tolkien's stories?
My father watched the first Lord of the Rings film in theaters, and then he took me and the rest of the family to see it.
2. How old were you when you first ventured into Middle Earth?
Probably 8 years old, which is when I saw the film in theaters.
3. Did you read the books first, or see movie versions first?
Watched the movie.
4. A dragon or a balrog -- which would you rather fight?
5. Who are three of your favorite characters? (Feel free to elaborate on why.)
6. Have you ever dressed up like a Tolkien character?
Nope, never have.
7. If someone asks you to go on adventure, how do you respond?
8. Have you read any of the "history of Middle Earth" books?
No, I have not.
9. Would you rather drink a bowl of Ent Draught or a glass of Old Winyards?
Since I am against alcohol, I will go with Ent Draught, plus it would make even taller.
10. List up to ten of your favorite lines/quotes from the books or movies.
"Then let us be rid of it... once and for all! Come on, Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you... but I can carry you!"
"You shall not pass!"
"One does not simply walk into Mordor."
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.”
“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.”
“We swears, to serve the master of the Precious. We will swear on… on the Precious!”
“I am Gandalf the White. And I come back to you now… at the turn of the tide.”
“Oh, it’s quite simple. If you are a friend, you speak the password, and the doors will open.”
“A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.”
“Your time will come. You will face the same Evil, and you will defeat it.”
“But the fat Hobbit, he knows. Eyes always watching.”
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to email@example.com.