SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Agents of SHIELD Season 2 Premieres Tonight

Season two of Agents of SHIELD is premiering tonight at its new time 9:00pm! While the first season had a rocky, it ended on a very high note with an excellent tie-in to Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and hopefully season two will continue to improve. The premiere episode is said to feature a certain cameo by another Marvel character, which I will not spoil. My current plan is to review the first episode of the season, and then decide whether or not to review the rest of the episodes. If you missed it, you can read my review of the first season by clicking here. Do you plan to watch Agents of SHIELD this season? Please check back Thursday for my Gotham review and check out my other post today about my most anticipated television of the year, by clicking here. 


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely planning on watching the show! :) Very excited for season 2!! :) Hopefully it will continue to impress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look forward to your one review, although if you do more I will probably avoid them if possible for spoiler reasons, :P After I catch up with all this anime I now want to see, I'll go back to it. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...