SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Reader's Choice.

Reader's Choice is back! It is time for you to choose the posts that will be coming up on the blog. Thanks everyone for voting for the next lists that I should make. Top 10 Actors and Actresses received the landslide majority of votes and next week part one of the Top 10 Actors list will probably be posted. Something a little different this week about Reader's Choice is that I have sorted the reader's choice picks into: Older Movie Reviews, New Movie Reviews, and Other. One last thing, next week I will reveal a big project I am working on and Friday a guest post.
 
Older Movie Reviews:
Citizen Kane Review
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Review
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Review
Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Krystal Skull Review 
The Prestige Review
Shawshank Redemption Review
Stanger than Fiction Review
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre Review
Wizard of Oz Review
 
New Movie Reviews:
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Life of Pi Review
Oz the Great and Powerful Review
 
Other:
Doctor Who: An Unearthly Child
Mass Effect Review 
Space Janitors Webseries Review
 
The last Firefly post will be posted tomorrow.
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to see reviews for - The Shawshank Redemption review, Life of Pi review, and Oz the Great and Powerful review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My choice.... The Prestige Review / G.I. Joe: Retaliation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting, I was hoping you would choose the Prestige.

      -James

      Delete
  3. I'd love Prestige and the two Wizard of Oz reviews. And the Life of Pi one too!! I need to see that movie.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...