SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, August 26, 2013

Podcast #2: Top 8 Harry Potter Films, Star Wars, and More.

Here is my second podcast featuring Shena Tokala/Maegen as the guest. Today I will be discussing Star Wars, Doctor Who, Marvel, Firefly, and ending the podcast with our Top 8 Harry Potter films. As before, there will be links on the video for you to click on so that you listen to what you are interested in and just skip the things that you might not be interested in. Near the end there are Harry Potter spoilers, however the rest of the podcast is spoiler-free. Also sorry for the low quality video, there was a glitch and it uploaded in 240p, but the audio sounds fine.
 
 
Check out Maegen's blog:
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. Great podcast, guys! Really enjoyed the Harry Potter Top 8 discussion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you enjoyed it! Thanks for listening!

      -James

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting the podcast and for letting me do it!! :D I had a lot of fun doing it! :D And thanks for talking to me afterwards, that was awesome as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. - my name is actually "Maegen" with an "en", but the rest is correct :) (and it's okay, most people get it wrong).

      Delete
    2. Thank you for agreeing to do the podcast, it was a lot of fun to do! :D And yes that was a lot of fun talking awards. :) Sorry I misspelled your name on there, I fixed it now. I think the auto correct spell check changed it without me noticing. :/

      -James

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, glad you agree! :D :) That's okay, it happens all the time, and I can understand auto correct being annoying :)

      Delete
  3. Good podcast; I enjoyed listening in! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...