SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Testing Scheduled Posts

What's going on everyone!? Today I am testing Blogger's scheduled posting feature. In the past, it never worked right. Every time I tried it, the post never showed up on the dashboard. But now, over a year later, I am testing it out again. So, if you would be so kind, please comment anything that lets me know this appeared on the dashboard (assuming you use it). And I apologize for the lack of posts again. Thanks to everyone for reading and for all the guest authors' articles!




If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

1 comment:

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...