SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Five Year Blogiversary

Wow, five years! Half a decade! Yes, it is my Five Year Blogiversary! Well, I am a month late, but I'm still going to celebrate my Five Year Blogiversary! Thank you everyone for these past five years. I encountered fascinating blogs, I have met many of my best friends, and the blog is even to thank for helping me find the love of my life. 

While this year has seen a massive slowdown in my posts of late due to some inconvenient health issues, writing movie reviews is always a blast, especially when I see a movie that ignites my critical eye. And discussing those movies and TV shows with y'all makes it all worth it. These have been five amazing years, and I have no intention of stopping. Again, thank you everyone who has commented, guest posted, and read J and J Productions over the past five years. Please check back tomorrow for my long overdue review of Captain America: Civil War.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our blogs are the same age again! XD I'm so glad we both started blogging, it's been the best adventure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats James! That's quite an accomplishment -- happy to be a part of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations James! :) Happy many more years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I can't imagine going for 5 years! I hit 2 years about a month or two ago and have slowed down significantly! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 5 years James! Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, mate! A great achievement and some fine reviews that I've enjoyed reading. Here's to the next 5!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 5 Year Anniversary! It's a milestone worth recognizing. We haven't always agreed on things, but I find your viewpoint endlessly fascinating. All the best to you health-wise, and here's to many more years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, 5 years blogging is like a hundred years living

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, 5 years blogging is like a hundred years living

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for the support and comments!!!!!

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...