SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Attack on Titan Live-Action Movie Trailer


Attack on Titan is an upcoming sci-fi/fantasy dystopian action film coming out later this year. Much like last year's Edge of Tomorrow, Attack on Titan is based on a Japanese comic book, referred to as a manga, and from the looks of the trailer, it is rather impressive.

Considering this is foreign film, the special effects are not bad. They might not be Hollywood level, but it is certain better than most. Thankfully, Madman Entertainment has now uploaded this official English subtitle version of the trailer, so that we know what they are saying. 

A few various things about the trailer bother me, but, for the most part, I hope this turns out well. Also, hopefully, the film will receive a wide North America release, so that I will be able to see it. 

What do you think of the trailer? It will be interesting to know what those not familiar with the source material will think of it, as well as fans.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Aside from the "fake history" intro that nearly all sci-fi/fantasy stories have, it just looks like a somewhat confusing mashup of a monster movie and an end-of-the-world film. On the other hand, The music on this sounds like what Hans Zimmer is trying to reach and hasn't quite. Having listened to a lot of Zimmer scores, I have some basis for that opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting comparison to Hans Zimmer. I wonder if the actual score will sound like that or more like the original anime's score, which is much more unique and unconventional.

      -James

      Delete
  2. It doesn't look bad at all...I can't tell Eren and Armin apart tho. :( I hope it lives up to what the anime was! I want to see the people flying around, too...

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I don't think it will be as good as the anime/manga, I'm hoping it's at least good. The trailer does make me excited and the animation looks quite decent (and the costumes look awesome). Hopefully it will be enjoyable and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It will be almost impossible to be as good as the source material, but hopefully it will still be at least good.

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...