SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, October 8, 2012

Reader's Choice, Funny Pictures and Updates.

As before with Reader's Choice, below are various posts that I could post this week and I would appericate it if you would vote on which two I should post. 

Star Wars: Dark Force Rising Book Review
The Phantom Menace Vs. Attack of the Clones (three parts)
Avengers: Item 47 Review (Marvel Short film on Avengers Blu-Ray)
Star Wars Geek Test
How Han Made the Kessel Run in Less than 12 Parsecs
Star Wars: Darth Plagueis Book Review
The Dark Knight Vs. The Dark Knight Rises (three parts)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Die Hard 2 Review
The Pride of the Yankees Review
Act of Valor Review

I believe that should be enough things to vote on for this week. Also I am working on the Two Towers: Books Vs Movie but I am testing a new, more formal writing style so I am a little behind on actually writing it.
Now, here are a few pictures before tomorrow's funny picture post. These pictures are from Jamie's Tumblr blog Alive.
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. That Mordor door is hilarious! XD I think the Star Wars Geek Test and How Han Made the Kessel Run sound interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were really funny! :D I liked the last one. :D I like the same ones as Arda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Arda: Glad you liked them :) And thanks for voting! :D

    @Helen: Thanks, glad you liked them. :) But can you please vote on which of the posts you want me to post soon. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, awesome pictures!!! :D I loved the Mordor one and the one with the kids in the car wanting to go to Disneyland again. I also liked the scene from Avengers with Tony saying Phil's first name was "Angent" :D

    I think you should do the Star Wars: Darth Plagueis book review and the Star Wars Geek test :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure the Star Wars Geek Test. *nods* Also, the Star Wars: Darth Plagueis Book Review -- I've read that novel, and I want to see how your thoughts compare to mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, anything Star Wars! Love thet Mordor pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Mordor door. That is simply awesome.

    I'd probably pick the Star Wars geek test, and the Dark Knight VS Dark Knight Rises.

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like you to do The Ohantom Menace Vs. Attack of the Clones, How Han made the Kessel run in Less than 12 Parsecs, Star wars Geek test, The Dark Knight vs. Dark Knight Rises.

    I'm really interested and can't wait for your Two Towers: Books vs. Movies

    ~Vellvin

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Shena Tokala: I liked that scene too. Thanks for voting. :D

    @Eldra: Be sure to look for the Plagueis review tomorrow. :)

    @Padme Arya: Thanks, glad you liked it. :)

    @Alexandra Lanc: Yep, no one simply walks into Mordor.
    Thanks for voting.

    @Vellvin: Thanks a lot for voting. :)

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...