Pages

▼

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks again everyone for the comments the past year! Please be sure to read tomorrow's post for an announcement about a big change coming to the blog that will greatly impact what is to come during the year. I hope everyone has a great New Year! And the new BBC Sherlock special airs tonight, so expect a review of that soon!



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Hee, that SW pic is quite amusing. I wouldn't mind hugging Chewie, but a Wookie kiss sounds kind of... menacing.

    SO EXCITED about Sherlock tonight! Really hoping nothing happens to crash the PBS site or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Hope you have a great 2016!

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.